The Big Wheel

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Work getting too much??

Have all those emails from your boss demanding those urgent projects be completed, put you over the edge?
Has the volume of spam you received clogged your mailbox?
Have you been copied in on one too many chain letter, cute fluffy kitten pic or plea to fund some 1-testicled, speed eating champion from Uzbekistan who wnats to attend the Greater Alaskan Marmite Taco Eating Olympics?
Have you spent so much time blogging that you haven't seen sunlight since Easter?
Has on-line Tetris skills resulted in Carpel Tunnel Syndrome?
Well then, we have a solution..

5 Comments:

  • Hiya Rev

    Just caught up on your last posts - hysterical. Love the advice column. :)

    Shoulda shot my computer months ago. Bugger men giving me grey hairs, let's talk about second rate Apple Macs.

    By Blogger Peas on Toast, at 3/10/06 14:27  

  • Your blog is going from strength to strength & I always have a good laugh......whilst making my husband a nice meal of course.....
    Any objections if I link you to my page?

    By Blogger Jayne, at 3/10/06 14:50  

  • Peas - I know 2 brothers called Mac and they've been giving peeps grey hair for ages - maybe someone should have shot them.

    Jin - Welcome to my humble ablog. Please feel free to link to, from or abuse it in anyway that may provide you with entertainment :)

    By Blogger Revolving Credit, at 3/10/06 15:00  

  • That and my cellphone falling down a hole in the road would make my life pretty sweet!

    By Blogger Champagne Heathen, at 3/10/06 16:17  

  • Well if you want, just throw the cellphone down a hole.Or find some dickhead and shove it up his hole...whatever gives you the most satisfaction.

    By Blogger Revolving Credit, at 3/10/06 17:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home