The Big Wheel

Thursday, May 25, 2006


Well it's that time of the month again...almost friday, almost payday..you can do it!
I'm doing considerably well in light of the fact that I worked until 6:00am this morning, slept 'til 8:30am and back in the office just after 9:00am.

You should try writing a business proposal document while intermingling it with funny, crass & some downright rude blog comments. Inevitably the language , grammar and spelling barriers between the literary exercises is slowly eroded.

Was interesting to spot the reference I made to 'okes' in the biz doc.
Ah, well. Live and learn ...and probably do your homework straight after school so you have time to go out and play.

Must be tired though 'cause I was supposed to organise about 12 cases of red wine by 17:00 today, 'cause I could get the 'export' stuff @ R12 a bottle. Only remembered about the wine while writing this post..shit! Ya snooze, ya lose.. fuck what a LOSER...R12.....oh well,let me retire to my abode for some leftovers and dooswyn....

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home